With over 290 member stations across Australia, the CBAA is Australia’s leading peak body of the community broadcasting sector.
The CBAA provides a wide range of support services to community broadcasters, including:
- a wide range of resources to assist stations with maintaining their compliance and licencing obligations;
- support relating to station operations, including access to legal and mediation services;
- a large collection of training resources, backed by regular webinars;
- access to technical support via the Technorama program;
- access to group rates for station costs, including music licencing and insurance; and
- encouragement of community broadcasters to excel, by way of the annual CBAA Community Radio Awards.
The CBAA also operates the Australian Music Radio Airplay Project (AMRAP), a valuable free services that connects new Australian music to community radio stations.
Lofty has been a proud member of CBAA since 2018, and we appreciate their support.