Since our inception, Lofty has been committed to both taking the Adelaide Hills to the world and bringing the world to the Adelaide Hills.
This mission has lead us to team up with Radio NewsHub to present Lofty World News every weekday. Lofty World News brings you the the big news stories from around the globe, some being the stories that other radio news bulletins tend to miss out on.
Lofty World News can be heard on weekdays on the hour from 7am through 9am, with further updates at 12noon, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and 7pm.
The latest Lofty World News headlines and Radio NewsHub’s Twitter feed can be found below.
- Virgin Atlantic secures bailout package
- Huawei kit to be stripped out of UK 5G network by 2027
- Wycombe Wanderers win promotion to Championship
- Worst case scenario could see 120000 Covid 19 deaths this winter scientists
- Face masks to be compulsory in shops in England
- Engineered llama antibodies neutralise coronavirus study suggests
- I prefer to play Europa League than to not play Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho
- Bournemouth boost survival hopes with stunning Leicester victory
- Government launches information campaign ahead of Brexit transition period end
- Retail footfall still lower in June despite reopening turning point
- Covid 19 patients can suffer serious heart damage study
- Beauty salons to open as coronavirus restrictions relaxed in England
- Brooklyn Beckham gets engaged
- Norwich relegated a Hammers thrashing
- Government announces 700 million for Britain EU border
- Trump wears face mask in public for the first time
- World Cup winner Jack Charlton dies
- Not all outdoor pools in England are to reopen
- PM hints at mandatory face coverings in shops
- Manchester City given difficult path to Champions League final