The Three Brother’s Arms presents their first Autumn Valley Festival on Saturday March 23rd 2019.
See seven stellar acts over 10 hours!
The Three Brother’s Arms presents their first very first Autumn Valley Jamboree on Saturday March 23rd 2019. As a follow up to the popular ‘Goat’s Head Festival’ the Autumn Valley Jamboree is a time for you to enjoy some of the best music South Australia has to offer in a stunning outdoor setting before we head into the winter months.
Situated on the Three Brothers Arms beautiful decked backyard area, overlooking the valley and gardens with a tributary of the Angus River trickling in the distance, the Autumn Valley Jamboree will send off the summer months in style. Bring a rug and choose a space on the lawn or a seat on the deck and settle in with a glass of red (or whatever beverage takes your fancy), beautiful music and great company.
The Lineup: Courtney Robb Music and Snooks La Vie // Alana Jagt // Bearded Gypsy Band (one-off reunion) // The Associates // Max Savage and the False Idols // The Fallen Saints // David Blumberg & The Maraby Band
$30 a ticket with the event starting at 2pm. That’s a breakdown of $4.28 a band for 10 hours of entertainment and fun!
($1.20 service fee applies if buying online)
Please note: We will enforce a couple of very easy rules so everyone can enjoy their day, staff included:
1) Free camping onsite is available for tents and swags only, please call the venue on 8388 9265 between Tuesday to Sunday to book in advance.
2) As with most festivals; once you’ve entered the grounds you cannot exit and re-enter, this will be enforced from the get-go so please bring along everything you need when you first arrive to keep yourselves comfy and happy! No exceptions.
3) If you arrive in a camper van or similar you will have to find a park elsewhere and you will not be able to go between the festival gates and your vehicle, as with everyone else (see point 1 and 2). No exceptions.
4) Wristbands will be given so we know who has paid for their tickets and can keep a handle on patron numbers per our RSA. No exceptions.
5) DANCING, LAUGHING AND SINGING ALONG IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!!!